Professional Learning Calendar
CSRA RESA provides services to twelve independent member school districts. From time to time, these member districts may allow individuals from non-member districts/schools to enroll in CSRA RESA professional learning opportunities. Because each district has its own local registration policy, participants must follow registration procedures of the school district at the local and district level. Consultant services, shared services, and all other services provided by CSRA RESA are limited to member districts. The following procedures are in place to ensure standards for local school improvement initiatives and state laws are met:
· Registration is accepted on a first come, first serve basis, with priority given to member school districts served by CSRA RESA.
· Failure to obtain proper approval may result in denial of professional credit and district payment of fees.
· Cancellations must be received at least one week prior to the beginning of a class to receive a refund.
· Districts and/or participants will be notified and invoiced for "no shows", except in case of an emergency.
· Absences may not exceed more than 10% of a course.
· Participants from non-member districts/schools will be charged an additional fee. (Please see course description.)
Reference: CSRA RESA Programs: Services: Policy ABB/A
Philosophy : Policy BA
CSRA RESA participates in E-Verify; our E-Verify #413566; Date of Authorization: 11/30/11.
Powered by Squarespace